Saturday, June 12, 2004

so.. finally. i started my blog..

hope to write my ideas into this atleast once in a week..

first, an introduction about myself.

i am 23/M. from bangalore, republic of India. i work as a software engineer. i work on J2EE.. working on this for the past 2 yrs.. thatz about my profession..

about my personal life.. hmm... i don't know what to reveal n what not to.. ;)
as this is my first blog.. a bit confused.. i closely follow indian politics.. dance of democracy.. as a newspaper ad shows.. i have some serious views about my country, the path it should take, do's and don'ts for the new government.

my blogs will be either on java or on indian politics. dont think any other topics wud be covered.. so, in case u r interested in indain politics or in some java concepts.. keep an eye on this blog..

rAVI



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home