Saturday, June 12, 2004

just found that there are some clients too for the blogge.. so giving it a try..

resume writing. T+1 syndrome.

I think software industry is one where one has to be 'mobile' and one has to market himself well.. and the starting point of this marketing is creating a CV. I have been trying to prepare my resume for the past 20 days. its always the T+1 syndrome.. this syndrome has been coined by one of my friend. T+1 stands for Transaction Date + 1. This is the settlement time for transactions on stock markets. T+1 means that the whole transaction has to be complete within 24 hours of initiation.

and now coming to our T+1 syndrome.. its postponing work to the next day.. I know that a lot of ppl have this problem.. but I guess none wud have it more than me.. I have been postponing writing the resume to the next day for the past '20' days.. :(

this week.. i should get my resume out!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home